Well, hi there folks!
A very happy Monday to you all!
Welcome to post number 209! That is the OFFICIAL number!
I am currently writing these words for you as I sit against the pillows on top of my bed with Frozen II playing in the background.
I am NOT thinking about the alarm that will go off at 6:40am telling me that it is Monday once again.
Well, let’s get on with it…shall we?
Grab your favorite side kick beverage, get cozy, and read on!
Just last week, I was talking about being misaligned.
And ended the post with the following two sentences:
Don’t let a misalignment consume you. Take what comes at you and turn it into something that will align with you, your energy, your beliefs, and allow you to be your best self.
And that is exactly what I write to you in words this week.
Everything this week aligned.
And if there were any moments of negative anything, I bundled them up and turned them into something that aligned with my energy, my beliefs, and my best self.
And that is what I call an uplifting renewal.
It was beautiful.
Here are just a few places where I experienced joy, love, and energy that contributed to my uplifting renewal.
- Personal bests during my lift workouts in the gym along with continued strength.
- Pizza and conversation with my parents on Tuesday night. (Missed my nieces and brother and sister-in-law due to sickness).
- Kicking off an exciting 2023 season at EPAC as bartender and house manager with partner in crime, Jamie.
- Cuddling in my bed with the weighted blanket, candle burning, and I Love Lucy episodes playing in the background.
- Seeing some of my favorite customers from the day of McElroy’s during my Saturday shift at the apothecary and catching up in conversation that was full of life.
- Laughs and smiles from the kids during the children’s message at the Sunday morning service.
- Giving a hug to someone at church who just lost a loved one.
- A video call with my fitness coach, Ryan where he pulled a card during our call because it felt called to do so. That card happen to symbolize the mantra of “Be fearless and bold.”
- Playing Katy Perry’s Firework on the piano and belting the lyrics with my voice in the sanctuary on Sunday afternoon while no one else was around.
- Being asked to return to John Beck Elementary school to present for their Fine Arts Day in April.
From misalignment to uplifting renewal.
What a difference the week has made.
Blessings and positive energy to all of you this week on your journey through life.
May you find love, kindness, and joy in the simple moments of life this week.
Sprinkle sunshine always,