Good morning, all!
And happy Monday!
I appreciate you following along after my week off to rest my body and listen to its need for rest!
So, here we are!
Closer to the end of August and my OFFICIAL last post as a 34 year-old.
Let’s not talk about it.
Anyhoo, let’s get on to this week’s post!
If you are anything like me, you are always trying to go through life to find the joy, happiness, and simplicity of the things that make you both happy and smile.
So, what is the definition of joy?
Well, let’s consult Dictionary.com for the OFFICIAL definition:
Verb; a feeling of great pleasure and happiness.
Now, let’s pause.
And let’s think about this definition.
Are you able to go back to this week and tell someone time that you had a feeling of great pleasure and happiness?
Well, can you???
In today’s world, it is SO important more than ever to find that moments of them, to enjoy them, and to relish in them.
So, in this week’s post, I’m going to share some moments where I felt that JOY in hopes that you will also work hard to find that same JOY in your life.
Here are just a few things that I found JOY in this past week.
- Seeing some guy friends that I haven’t seen in awhile and enjoying dinner and dessert at a local restaurant.
- Watching rebooted game shows on Hulu and getting excited about the contestants winning money. Specifically, I’m talking about Press Your Luck with Elizabeth Banks.
- Watching the Fire Island movie on Hulu and being able to not feel so distraught about my love life.
- Family dinner.
- Puppy cuddles with Porky.
- Watching The Golden Girls while in a blanket of warmth.
- Singing all the songs from Encanto as I watch it for the millionth time.
- Coming home to find a beautiful piece of artwork involving a sunshine image purchased by my roommate that displays to the world where Sunshine Cottage is.
Well, there you have it.
The joy that I was able to find in this week.
I hope you can do the same.
Relish in it.
Sprinkle sunshine always,