Happy almost last day of the month!
Raise your hand if you can’t believe it is the end of January already?!
Yes, I did raise my hand just now after I wrote that statement.
Anyhoo, I’m not going to keep you long this week.
Short and sweet.
Sweet and short.
Today (Monday, January 30), I have a doctor appointment at the dermatologist for a very specific mole I discovered right after the beginning of the year.
It makes me anxious.
I have to get on a plane for a work trip to Orlando on Tuesday.
I’m anxious about getting on that plane.
All this to say that it has been hard to focus on other aspects of life because I just keep thinking about these things that are bringing me the anxious feelings.
Let me super size that meal with joy.
Here is where I found JOY this week.
- Playing hide and seek with my niece Mackenzie. She loves it and wants to play it over and over even if I choose to hide in the same spot twice in a row.
- A co-worker of mine from the Platinum Team who came into the office for the first time ever to work.
- Laughs and great conversation with my co-workers who joined the cubicles this week at work.
- Receiving a text message from a special co-worker at a satellite office that made me smile.
- Spending time with Marissa and Missy and catching up on our lives over dinner at Bonefish Grill. Which was delish by the way…highly recommend…10/10.
- Spending time with some beautiful souls making plans for a Summer trip to Costa Rica.
- Spending time with Abby chatting on the couch while wrapped in blankets.
- Being matched with someone on the Hinge dating app.
- Seeing one of my former classmates from high school and former choreographer from my high school show choir at the pharmacy.
- Laughs and excitement from the kids at church as we made trail mix during the children’s message.
So many moments of joy and this isn’t even all of them.
It is just something that we need more of in our lives these days.
And it is something that we need to share every chance we get.
Always super size your meal with JOY.
Sprinkle sunshine always,